This is essentially a “one pot… or should we say, a one sheet tray” dish. All you need is a few flavor packed ingredients, and a food processor, baking sheet and oven to make these delectable treats.
** Note: feel free to double the sauce to keep on hand for dipping of other meats and veggies throughout the week.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek, Sriacha, or other spicy chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 4 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 rack pork spare ribs, silver skin removed, cut into thirds lengthwise
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a food processor, pulse ketchup, hoisin, chili sauce, vinegar, scallions, and ginger until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Season ribs with salt and coat both sides with sauce. Roast, bone side down, until ribs are tender but not falling off the bone, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Cut into single ribs and serve with a side dish of your choice.