Skip to content

Fire at Guadalajara in Briarcliff

In the wee hours of Friday morning (January 16th), a fire broke out in the kitchen of Briarcliff’s Guadalajara restaurant.

We recently reviewed the restaurant (see below).  It is a shame that the restaurant which was undergoing renovations fell victim to an electrical fire.  Thankfully, the tenants in the upstairs apartments were able to escape without injury.

No word yet on rebuilding plans.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar